- About Sullins
- Student Life
- Sullins Community
- Support Sullins
Volunteering is an opportunity for parents:
- to gain a greater understanding of the school
- to give the faculty and staff more time to devote to the students
- to show a commitment and interest in the education of their children
There are a myriad of way to volunteer at Sullins.
- Find out what the school needs during the school day and offer to help. The school frequently needs help with driving students on day trips or setting out snacks for exams and other events
- Ask about projects and events outside of school hours. You could host a grade level gathering at your home
- Offer your knowledge and expertise in coaching, decorating, insurance, technology, carpentry, or legal matters. There is no end to the ways you could make a difference
- Support the Sullins Parents Association. Attend meetings and join the conversation
- Serve as an ambassador to a new family
- Be a liaison to the community. Your contacts could be invaluable to the school
An independent school like Sullins Academy relies on its parents. Parent participation, financial and otherwise, is a primary measure of our school’s success. Every contribution makes a difference.